Just the last day..... :)


Today, it is my last day in Montpelier for this year. I can tell that I enjoy the city and the Christmas atmosphere witch It is clear in every corner of this city. After a few hours at the market, I discover a traditional  tea & coffee shop in the center of the city. It is true that I spent a lot of time in this shop and It was enough to have a lounge time and at the same time to enjoy a wonderful tea. The decoration was really amazing. Of course, I had my photograph and I took some photos. When I drank my coffee, I was thinking this is my last coffee time in this city for this year but It was really legendary...


.....the last coffee in Montpelier...... 



and finally the last sunset from my windows......


Next stop........PARIS...... :) :) :) 


Comments

Popular Posts