On 7 and 8 February, there is an important event for all young student, young professional and generally young people. More specifically, the EU studies will take place this year in Brussels, in Belgium. Nobody wants to miss it
The EU Studies Fair is an educational fair and networking event bringing together universities and academics institutions from Europe and beyond offering postgraduate programs in EU studies and international relations, business, economics and law. This event is a really important and unique opportunity for student and young professionals to discover international programs of some world class academic institutions as well as seeking personalize advice on education and career opportunities to make the best choices for their own future. If you want to find more and more information check hears: http://savingsslider-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png for the EU Studies
In this event it is included:
· Keynote address by European Commissioner for education, culture multilingualism and youth, Mrs Androulla Vassiliou;
· Presence of prestigious universities and partners (to see the list, visit: www.eustudiesfair.com);
· Orientation seminars on what European studies are and what professional outcomes you can expect with a postgraduate degree in EU studies, international studies, business, economics and law;
· Personalized advice on study options, internships opportunities and exchanges programs at leading universities throughout Europe and beyond;
· CV check and career advice;
· Prize draw and more!
· European Voice would be delighted to welcome you to this year’s EU Studies Fair 2014. Don't miss this event and do not hesitate to spread the word by sharing this invitation with your friends and family.
· Attendance is free of charge.
· You can register at www.eustudiesfair.com
For more information: http://savingsslider-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png contact the EU Studies Fair Team
+32.2.540.90.77 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adopted by the official site of ESN international (http://www.esn.org/)