A Sunny week-end in my city...

This morning, I woke up a little early. And very quickly, I understand that it was a wonderful day...a sunny day after a lot of raining and cold french days. Usually, I like the ''Cold days'' hear in France but this days was a little different.
 
 So...I decide to go a walk around the city and I discover people with wonderful costumes for carnival. All the kids and their parents were presented at the road like knights and especially, the most funny was when I discovered the policemen. They were disguised as knights of medieval times. Generally, the atmosphere at the city was like the fairy tales. Making a walk around the city, I took some photos. After some minutes, I apprehended that it was one of the first sunny week-end in south-France.





do you want to drink a wine? 


Have a wonderful week-end!!!!!!

  

Comments

Popular Posts